3D Artist Internship
Sparkypants Studios is on the hunt for a talented 3D Artist intern. If you have a true passion for crafting detailed and engaging 3D art using Max, Maya, Quixel, Substance Designer and more then give us a look.
- Model, texture, and light stellar 3D assets
- Work closely with designers and fellow artists to plan and execute engaging game assets
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong modeling and texturing skills
- Strong artistic interpretative ability within the context of a particular art style and gameplay.
- Efficient organization and communication skills and ability to prioritize and execute ideas within a schedule
- Excellent technical and artistic problem solving
- A strong passion for making great games.
- Software: Max (or Maya), Photoshop, Zbrush, Quixel Suite, Substance Designer
Additional Skills (Pluses):
- Strong architecture or traditional art background
- Drawing and conceptual art skills
- MOD Community experience
- Lighting or cinematography experience
- Any other game related art or design experience (FX, scripting, etc)
Cover letter, resume, and portfolio link should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org