Sparkypants is always on the lookout for talented developers and ninja collaborators. We’re on the hunt for creative folks who want to work with a AAA team and thrive in an exciting environment.
Sparkypants Studios is seeking a Card Designer to work with us on an established digital CCG in a premiere AAA IP. We’re interested in serious digital TCG and CCG players with relevant industry experience, designers who enjoy working with other creative individuals to build new, memorable products.
- Create unique card designs that expand the game while playing to its established strengths
- Design large-scale story expansions, featuring new mechanics rooted in IP themes and narrative
- Support other developers on card iteration and game improvements
- Offer a veteran perspective on CCG dynamics and how to appeal to both new and seasoned players
- Think outside the box
- Demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience playing digital TCG and CCG at a competitive level
- Minimum 1 year of experience in game design
Additional Skills (Pluses)
- Degree in a related discipline
- Experience with game creation tools, and other productivity tools such as Office
- Willingness to work with Community and Marketing on design updates and initiatives
This is a contract position. Onsite work is not required.
Cover letter and resume should be emailed to email@example.com